Sunday, November 27, 2011

Learning About Blogs FOR Your Students Part 2 Final Current Event

Kite for sandbuggy power
Photo courtesy of Flickr (cc)
Hello Everyone,

This is our last current event for this course. I was going to post about the Dare to Care presentation put on by Lisa Dixon-Wells about bullying and Cyberbullying. It's fabulous!! If your school is dealing with bullying or cyberbulling I would highly recommend having them come to your schools.

Langwitches posted her second blog post in her series on blogging, Learning About Blogs FOR Your Students Part 2. If felt it was relevant this week considering our discussion about the progression we've gone through as bloggers. You must watch the video by Derek Sivers. He puts everything into perspective about why we should share what we know. I feel the Langwitch blog is an great example of complex or at least real blogging. I hope you enjoy reading her blog as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment