Monday, November 7, 2011

Out of Touch but Now I'm Back

Image courtesy of ECEC Council
Hello Everyone!
My apologies for not being around in the blogging world. This past three weeks I've been CRAZY busy! Last week I completed report cards, created agenda's for meeting, made three days worth of sub plans so I could attend meetings and the ECEC Conference in Kananaskis. What a wonderful location to have a conference. Not that I saw any of the gorgeous scenery because I was busy learning about PLAY, project based learning, and math. 
Delta Lodge at Kananaskis Country
I promise to post more this week. In between all of my travels and work, I've found sometime to work on various Web 2.0 tools. I am looking forward to sharing what I learn. 
Come back and see what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment